Every Door Direct Mail (“EDDM”)
EDDM is an ideal option for reaching potential customers in specific neighborhoods among specified carrier routes. We offer two options for EDDM services:
Full Service Option – Dataprint works offers full EDDM service which includes Strategic planning, mapping, printing, paperwork, and mailing.
Do-it-Yourself Option – If you would prefer to handle the mapping, paperwork, and mailing, Dataprint works could help you design (if wanted) and print the mail pieces for you.
Popular Uses & Ideas for EDDM
- Auto Dealerships
- Business Services
- Medical Professionals
- Dry Cleaners
- Political Campaigns
- Health & Beauty
- Product Promotions
- 100 to 25,000 for Print Only
- Up to 25,000 for Full Service
- 4/0 – One sided. Full color on front.
- 4/1 – Two sided. Full color on front and black on back.
- 4/4 – Two sided. Full color on front and on back.
- Matte - This is a water-based coating that seals and protects the mail piece and provides a dull (Matte) finish.
- UV Coating – A printed piece with a liquid gloss coat, that is then cured and bonded with UV light. This coat provides for an ultra-gloss shine. Please note that this printed product cannot be written on.
- UV Coating (Front Only)
- Print Only Option – Normal turnaround time information plus bundling.
- Full-Service Option – You will have the option to choose the mailbox date (ask about our delivery date calendar).Turnaround times for full-service EDDM orders are a minimum of 12-days. This turnaround period includes printing, processing, and delivery time to localUSPS office.